RussianBears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RussianBears

RussianBears Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKain
Admin
Admin
xKain

Character sheet
Life:
RULES Left_bar_bleue100/100RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableRULES Empty
RULES Empty

RULES Empty
PostSubject: RULES   RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am

1. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN CLAN YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RULES

2. CLAN WORKS WITH CONSTANT PARTIES SO IF YOU ARE IN ONE YOU NEED TO OBEY TO ITS LEADER

3. EACH PARTY EQUIPS BY ITSELF AND SHARES WHATEVER MATERIAL ( MATS DROP ) IT HAS

4. PT LEADER MUST HAVE ONLINE CONTACT WITH HIS PARTY MEMBERS (skype msn phone)

5. ACCOUNTS ARE SHARED INSIDE PARTY

6. YOU HAVE TO HELP YOUR LOW LVL PARTY MEMBERS EXP AND CATCH UP WITH THE REST OF PARTY AND CLAN

7. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PROVOKE WARS ONLY CL CAN DECIDE WHAT CLANS WE KILL AND WAR BY CONSIDERING CLAN'S BENEFIT (Ofc if provoked or being hit you are free to retaliate CAREBEARS aren't welcome)

8. KEEP YOUR PK COUNT TO ZERO BY DOING THE WELL KNOWN QUEST SO WHEN CL SAYS PK ALL (ENEMY) YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO DROP ITEMS

9. WHEN ANY RAID BOSS SPOTTED ALIVE YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO ANNOUNCE IN CLAN CHAT AND IF THE RAID DIES ALL DROPS BELONG TO THE CLAN (including armor-weapon parts) EVEN IF YOU KILL THE RAID WITH ONE PARTY ALSO EVEN IF YOU KILL IT WITH ONE CHAR (this way cl has the chance to help some good players that dont have time to play that much cause in a siege if poorly equiped chars die fast we all die fast)

10. NEVER USE BSOE WHEN FACE ENEMY STAY AND DIE TO THE LAST (even if you have karma dont bsoe cause there is a rule above about low pk count )

11. YOU HAVE TO LOG IN FORUM AT LEAST ONCE PER DAY (very important rule)

12. WHEN CLAN NEEDS YOU SOE ASAP AND CONTINUE WHAT YOU DO LATER (asap means i kill aggro mobs i find a safe place and i soe)

13. ALSO - No flame after pvp
- Dont pk when you are alone
- Always Assist
- Dont run alone but always run with your group
- Dont pk lowbies to rise you pvp count

Last edited by xKain on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
xKain
Admin
Admin
xKain

Character sheet
Life:
RULES Left_bar_bleue100/100RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableRULES Empty
RULES Empty

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

About second clan: we will make 2nd clan and make ally. The only difference between 2 clans will be in wars, secondary clan will not have wars. But ppl from 2nd clan still must be all clan actions. In main clan will be hardcore parties, so ppl who wanna free exp or who think that they not equiped enough can go to 2nd clan.

Some more rules:
- not allowed to attack player if we dont have clan war
- you can attack player with out clan war if he attack you 1st
- you can attack player if we have 1 side war (war declared from our side)
- dont pk when you are alone or noone will be able to help you, equip belong to party so respect your party members that was working for equip and dont lose that equip stupidly, keep clear your pk count using quest for pk, same about overenchanting - before do that consider with PL.
- no flame after pvp, only GF
- all members must visit forum 1 time per day

Last edited by xKain on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RussianBears :: Open For All :: Recrutation-
Jump to: