RussianBears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RussianBears

RussianBears Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Lanfear reporting for duty !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XLanfear

Lanfear reporting for duty ! Empty
PostSubject: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

1. Nick, Class, lvl, equipment.
Lanfear 51 Demon set + money for all kinds of other stuff

2. Name, age, from, time zone, contacts (skype, ICQ, email)
Иван Гунчев , JohnGun age 18 Bulgaria , Haskovo GMT+2 Skype : EvilTurnedGood i can log in ventrilo also

3. How long playing L2?
I play l2 from C1 , i have lots of expirience with pretty much everything : PVP , PK , RB , EPIC RB , even Clan Issues

4. What clans you played with nicks you have used
in Arion i played in ConclaveLegend with the same nick.

5. Friends in clan
I think i have some Cloudo for instance ..

6. Are you ready to listen all orders of your party leader or you wanna to create your own party?
I know how important is the ability to listen and obey orders and i will glady obey if the orders are logical and i wont obey like " Jump of a bridge , or smth" =P

7. Do you speak English?
Yes Ofc. Writing and Speaking.

8. Do you understand that going to const party means account sharing?
I Understand and i tottaly agree , if a party members falls with level its a - for the entire party.

9. Why you want join RB?
Cuz i like the clan , its party system , and its way of making things done........
Back to top Go down
XLanfear

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

++++ forgot to mention im a Spell Hower i think
Back to top Go down
XLanfear

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm

BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xKain
Admin
Admin
xKain

Character sheet
Life:
Lanfear reporting for duty ! Left_bar_bleue100/100Lanfear reporting for duty ! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableLanfear reporting for duty ! Empty

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm

sorry for no answers. dont have really time) we reading from time to time and if we are interested in you we will pm or answer on forum
Back to top Go down
XLanfear

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Ok Lelouche / Kain i will trust you Razz
Back to top Go down
XLanfear

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 pm

UP lvl 54
Back to top Go down
xLanfear

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 am

UP 56
Back to top Go down
Tifia
Imperial Crusader
Imperial Crusader
Tifia

Character sheet
Life:
Lanfear reporting for duty ! Left_bar_bleue100/100Lanfear reporting for duty ! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableLanfear reporting for duty ! Empty

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanfear reporting for duty !   Lanfear reporting for duty ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanfear reporting for duty !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RussianBears :: Open For All :: Recrutation-
Jump to: